Welcome to Otaku's Boulevard!!! Please Enjoy your champagne here! ∩( ・ω・)∩, ( ・ω・) キャンディスのオタクの大通りへようこそ!!! (^o^)

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Nostalgic Animes....My childhood life :)

Was browsing through my com today, and just found these files that contains the pictures of animes I used to watch when I was 12. And while looking at it, I was like: wow, it's been so long now, since I watch these. I still remember me and my friends used to go crazy over and talk about it when we're in primary school, and we even wrote short little stories about the characters that we like. It's a really nice feeling, when you look at the things you used to keep when you were little, really brings back all those memories...And if you guys would like to know which animes I used to watch when I was young, here's the list! :D


Cardcaptor Sakura


The first Shoujo anime, which I adored so dearly! :D Sakura, she's simply kawaaii girl xD Miss her cards! Still remembered my fav card was Windy, Wood, Watery, Light and Dark. Oh and Kero-chan too! That cute lil lion with the pair of wings!!! Syaoran, heh, what can I say about him, he's a jerk at the first start but then, gotten crazy over him and Sakura pairings! I mean those two look adorable together!! XD


And I love all the openings of CCS!!



Catch you Catch me! 




Open the Door!





I am a Dreamer. 



This one is from the second CCS movie, the Lost Card (Something like that, I forgot the tittle! ^^) Called Ashita e no Melody, Tomorrow's melody





Digimon


Yes, I know people. But it's not a sin to watch Digimon even if you're a girl! xD (common! there's a hot dude in there! Ishida-kun!!! <3) Those lil monsters! Mcuakz! Love every battle song they got!!! xD 

And here are one of my two favs!






Ranma 1/2

Oh god, I love this awesome show when I was young!!! Ranma's a HOT person, both in male and female body! xD (blow a whistles for the hotties!!) 


Akane, she's a tomboy but... I mean common! Akane's a awesome girl! Not really like the ones you see in shoujo mangas! She can fight man! :D Ka-POW! Really love this pairing! And I miss those random moments when there would be a bitch fight and Akane gets hurt, Ranma saves her, dramatic/ romantic/ passionate scene arrives then comes the awkward funny moments when somebody parades in and saw them! xD 9then they spoil the moment T__T) 


here are some of their awesome, cute vids too!



Haa...they almost did it...but thanks a lot for nosy family members!;D



Oh gawd! Must the tape be necessary??? (facepalms) 



No comments:

Post a Comment