Welcome to Otaku's Boulevard!!! Please Enjoy your champagne here! ∩( ・ω・)∩, ( ・ω・) キャンディスのオタクの大通りへようこそ!!! (^o^)

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Boku kara kimi ga Kienai

I've realize something- I haven't been reading any straight shoujo mangas lately! XD Lately down the street it's all been all Yaoi I've been reading ^^` like You're my loveprize in viewfinder, Junjou Romantica, Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, Okane ga nai and some random short stories I could find....^^ (Sebbyxciel kya!) So during the last holiday, this happen like few weeks ago, and now I just remembered I haven't share this manga that I've read to you guys yet. Okay so I was minding my own buiness checking out the net, facebooking, browsing zerochan and watching Jenna Marbles videos when I received a text message from my classmate it was like: "OMG! Candice! Do you read Boku kara kimi ga Kienai??? It's damn cute!! <3" and just hit me, why not? Since I haven't been reading any "proper romance mangas" and I went to magafox to check it out.


The story is about a girl called Hotaru who entered a high school which is the same a her crush's (a teacher in her school) so basically you know if you put yourself in her shoes, she feels happy. But then she meets an unpleasant guy who happens to looks like her sensei....Oh dear...what could possibly happen? :) 
Find out for yourselves at Magafox!! ^_^

Few words about the manga, It's really a typical romance novel story, I don't really like Hotaru, she's too weak and typical -.- I have absolutely no comments on that boy in the picture up there and....wow...she's really got a bitch her friend's circle who is a total slut...=.= I think the only person I'm pleased with is the Haruna sensei!!!  <3 gimme a H.W.A.T!!! XDDDD

So I guess that's just about it...and I have pictures!!! :DDD






Btw here are the Haruna brothers!!! The left one is the older one (Kakeru) and the right one's the younger one (Kousuke) 



This is a really cute picture, if I do say so myself :D



Haruna sensei!!!




Awwww....Kakeru Haruna has a soft spot for Sad Romance dramas... :,D Kawaaii you!





No comments:

Post a Comment