Welcome to Otaku's Boulevard!!! Please Enjoy your champagne here! ∩( ・ω・)∩, ( ・ω・) キャンディスのオタクの大通りへようこそ!!! (^o^)

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

From the Beginning till the End - Winter Sonata OST

Few words people a few words- I am NOT a really big fan of K-pop. But I check it out a little once in a while so I have something to talk about with my K-pop loving friends :) This month Animax has an animated korean drama called Winter Sonata, which I find very slow, quiet and boring -.- . But I'm sure there are some sad scenes that would make a girl like me cry too, but still, it's too slow and quiet....and even though I don't find the show my cup of tea, the opening song IS REALLY GOOD! The first time I heard it, I feel the poring dewdrop tears touch my heart for the first time.....*Dramatic mode* U_U So I wanted to share this song to all of you people out who is reading this!!!!





Here's a piano version from Ani-mate Alodia :)






No comments:

Post a Comment