Welcome to Otaku's Boulevard!!! Please Enjoy your champagne here! ∩( ・ω・)∩, ( ・ω・) キャンディスのオタクの大通りへようこそ!!! (^o^)

Thursday, December 1, 2011

That Vampire's fangs Lingers of Strawberry

Well, It's a good morning to start with =D I had  Mc D breakfast at the Tesco mall in Puchong and then I just went for a lil shoppin' with my parents. Then I stopped at a Mag store to stroll around, reading some magazines 

(PS: I just realized that Hyuna from 4Minute the sexy biotch who sang 'Bubble pop!' =D is originally from Wonder Girls! O_O   *I want nobody nobody but chu~! <3  Whoah! Like Seriously?! heh, I must feel #Outdated ^___^`* 


And FINALLY! I found Karya Kaoru's Strawberry Vampire! xD 




Oh, and just in case you don't know who is Karya Kaoru, she's a Malaysian Mangaka! xD  I really respect and support her work! Because in Malaysia we don't really have a lot of mangakas like her ^_^` I hope someday, I wish to be able to accomplished like what she did  =) Kaoru's born in Perak, 4th of February 1982. She's a Chinese and in 2004 she published her first series....Helios Eclipse 

Helios Eclipse is about a girl Mineko who came home from school day to find an injured man called Helios in her bedroom. After school her friends Tooru and Kazura came to know about this . The truth was exposed when Helios explained to them that he was one of the tree rulers of the Magic World.... 

Here are the volumes..


Volume 1. Prologue  




Volume 2. Median 




Volume 3. Ternion




Volume 4.  Quaternion 




Volume 5. Quintet 




Volume 6. Hexad




Volume 7. Septernary




Volume 8. Epilogue




I haven't read this series yet, but I bet is gonna be a blast! xD Her works I have are

Daisuki



and 

Kaoru's Cake House 



Both of them are about short stories of different people, with romance and friendships blossoming <3 Some of them are happy, some of them are sad, some of them taught me to appreciate things when they are still around, always thrust a person when he/ she really loves you and when romance hits your life, you gotta stay outta 'shy' and do something about it! >:) 


I can't wait to read her Maid Maiden series too! > O <   (But I don't have enough money T_T)











That's all guys! =) I guess I should stop here now....oh wait kiddin' I still have some of her works to show you guys! >:D





NOW I'm gonna really stop writting.. ^__^ Chiao people! 








No comments:

Post a Comment