Welcome to Otaku's Boulevard!!! Please Enjoy your champagne here! ∩( ・ω・)∩, ( ・ω・) キャンディスのオタクの大通りへようこそ!!! (^o^)

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

PONPONPON madness! :D

So recently this song has been stuck on replay in my mind for quite a while now :D It's called PONPONPON by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu. 


I have no friggin' clue how she does that with her mouth...^__^`

Ok so. Kyary started off as a blogger, She blogs about fashion products especially Harajuku. Then after that, she became a model. (She models cute and weird stuff like this : >)


What's with the nosebleed btw? .___.

but I love her in these pics! She looks awesome here!





So then, she decided to start with a singing career, and here you have the song, PONPONPON :D






There's a also a Len Kagamine version (Which I prefer better ^_^`)

PS: I have 9 other diff versions of this song btw...xD





And then...I love Gero's version too! xD (Y)





The weird thing about this song is that after it's release of the original singer. A lot of people in Nico Nico Douga started making a cover of it .______.


Ok! That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment